วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

More People of Wal-Mart

More People of Wal-Mart


I love Wal-Mart, but you can see some frightening things there!



I have a full head of hair, but I want people to think that I'm bald.
So I dyed the top of my head like a bad toupee. Perfect. Nailed it perfectly



Is anyone else absolutely shocked that there would be wrestling outside of a Walmart?
I guess the parking lot wasn't big enough for a NASCAR. event.



How do you say "Miss, your camel toe just spit on my shoes" in Nerdy?



Be still, my heart!



It looks like a black hole sucking in everything around it



Not at any time of day, any day, any week, any month, or any year, has this outfit ever been a good idea.



I like skulls. I like wearing skulls. I like killing animals and gluing their skulls onto my hats. I'll probably never get laid.



Looks like someone needs a little sensitivity training.



I didn't know Siegfried and Roy shopped Walmart!



Gay look completed by the frilly pink socks.



Those shorts could not get any tighter or shorter. I can see his sperm count dropping. In this case, a good thing!



"Can you make it look like a raccoon's on my head?"



Nothing oozes class like this outfit.



Pray that the suspenders hold.



Did he just forget to put on pants?



Some people might find this inappropriate attire for shopping online---let alone in public.



Taking a break from the Big Top. (or he may be an over-grown Munchkin?)



Hot pink is not a 'slimming' color, especially if it is cutting off circulation to the rest of your body. The blue shoes are a nice accent aren't they?



Cabbage Patch Man comes complete with a birth certificate, application for adoption. Each sold separately.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

อารายเหรอ